Pipeline Rooter and Plumbing provides the best leak detection and repair services for businesses and homes in the local area. Our team of highly qualified experts is committed to superior customer service, professionalism, integrity of work, and quality.
What is more, we always go over and beyond what we promise – thereby ensuring that we not only meet, but we also exceed your expectations. We also stand behind our leak detecting and repair work with our proprietary 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. Read on to learn more:
Many issues can leak to a skyrocketing of your water bills. However, before you start digging up your yard or you pull the tiles up, you need to locate the source of the leak without destruction.
Signs of Plumbing Leaks
So, how can you tell that you have a leak? Here’s how:
– You hear continuous sounds of running water when nothing has been turned on
– Your water meter readings change even when you are not using any water – such as during the day when everyone is out of the house
– Your water bill escalated over the past few weeks or months, in comparison to what you are normally used to
– Your floors and/or walls have discolored, moist, spongy, or wet areas when there has been no rain or water spill
– You smell foul odors emanating from the walls or floors near your plumbing sewers or drains
– There are cracks in the foundation, vegetation starts growing unevenly, or the earth has shifted for no apparent reason
– There are warm spots on your floors, especially around or on the concrete slabs
The technicians at Pipeline Rooter and Plumbing have the technical expertise to determine the location of plumbing leaks. We do this by using electronics and top of the range technology.
Remember, there are major differences in our process. Some companies will use conventional trial and error methods to try locating the source of the leak. They will even go as far as tearing your property up, which we are sure you will not be pleased about. This is typically referred to as the search and destroy method.
At Pipeline Rooter and Plumbing, we use more intelligent leak detection processes. To this end, we will find the leaks and repair them with minimal to no disruption to your property. By the time we are done, we will have saved you thousands of dollars that you would otherwise have hard to spend on the costly search and destroy methods that don’t even guarantee locating the leak.
Residential Leak Detection
Hidden leaks in homes are difficult to find. They can cause damage, lead to escalating water bills and force you to pay for expensive repairs. Our technical engineers, on the other hand, use various leak detection methods to accurately locate the leak with minimum fuss and repair it.
Commercial Leak Detection
As the number 1 commercial leak detecting specialist in the local area, we use non-destructive methods to locate leaks and correct them. What is more, we will not cause your business to shut down in the process. We will also forward you the necessary documents to ensure compliance with building standards – such as health and safety risk assessments, and public liability documents.
To learn more about the innovative and non-destructive leak detection services Pipeline Rooter and Plumbing offer, do get in touch with us today. We look forward to help you deal with your leaks before they cause any further harm to your property.